Schedule Your Background Check
Updated Fingerprinting Services Protocol - Covid-19
Following the State of Utah’s Phased Health Guidelines, the CDC’s recommendations and the procedures implemented by Utah BCI, this is the updated process for background checks at Grand County School District:
- A face mask and gloves will be worn by the Grand County School District technician who will process your background check.
- A face mask is required for the customers having their fingerprints processed. You may bring your own mask or we will provide a mask if you don’t have one.
- A temperature check is required for customers.
- Customers will be required to wash their hands first.
- Devices and the room will be cleaned in between each customer appointment.
- Customers will be given a form to review.
If you are unable or not willing to follow these precautions, you are welcome to return at a future date when these precautions are no longer required.
You will need to schedule another appointment if you have had any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours:
- Fever or Feeling Feverish (chills, sweating, etc.)
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste or Smell
You will need to schedule another appointment if within the past 14 days you have had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19, have traveled to an area where COVID-19 is spreading, or are under quarantine.
Schedule a background check appointment