Schedule A Background Check
- Directions for scheduling a background check
- Background check procedures
- What we do for Covid-19 safety
- Background check privacy notices and laws
Background check appointment procedure
Updated Fingerprinting Services Protocol - Covid-19
Following the State of Utah’s Health Guidelines, the CDC’s recommendations and the procedures implemented by Utah BCI, this is the updated process for background checks at Grand County School District:
- Appointment only: Background checks are by appointment only. This is to allow for time to clean the area and machine and to avoid crowding in the office.
- Face mask: Not required. You may bring one and wear it if you choose. If you are sick, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Sanitized office space and devices: A hand sanitizer dispenser has been installed. Devices and machine will be cleaned in between each customer appointment.
- Air filtration: Additional air filtration machines have been installed in the building.
If you have had any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours:
- Fever or Feeling Feverish (chills, sweating, etc.)
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste or Smell
Please schedule another appointment if you have had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 or are under quarantine.